19 October Webinar: Rights Retention. Be the next mover! How to implement a policy supporting rights retention and open licensing in your institution
- Date: 19 October, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM CEST / 2:30 BST
Join us for a 1.5-hour webinar, “Rights Retention. Be the next mover! How to implement a policy supporting rights retention and open licensing in your institution,” organised by SPARC Europe in the framework of the Retain Project as part of the Knowledge Rights 21 programme.
Save Your Spot!
Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with experts in the field. Register now to secure your spot.
This event aims to empower institutions with the knowledge to craft frameworks for authors, facilitating legal Open Access (OA) publishing.
It will bring together experts and practitioners from Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Norway, and the UK, including esteemed speakers such as Peter Suber, Kasper Bøgh Pedersen, Valerie McCutcheon, Samuel Moore, Per Pippin Aspaas, Niamh Tumelty, Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Iva Melinscak Zlodi and Jon Treadway.
Why You Should Attend
- Understand the evolving dynamics of institutional rights retention and open licensing policies. This webinar allows you to compare and contrast policies from different countries, shedding light on diverse approaches and their implications.
- Delve deep into proven successful strategies, and understand the nuances of implementing rights retention and open licensing policies in various institutional settings.
- Benefit from first-hand accounts shared by European experts, discussing their experiences, challenges, and success stories.
- Engage directly with experts in interactive Q&A sessions, ensuring your questions are thoroughly addressed.